General FAQs Hail/Storm Damage FAQs Insurance Claim FAQs Warranty Information
How do I know who to hire for the repairs or remodel to my home?
Always do your due diligence! Never hire someone who just shows up at your door and pressures you into hiring them! Take your time and make sure you are comfortable with the company you hire.
- First, make sure you hire a licensed and insured contractor.
- Check the company's BBB profile and online reviews, Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, etc.
- Look into if they are local or not. Always hire a local company!
- Figure out what type of materials are being used.
- Ask about the company's workmanship warranty.
- Don't hire a company that offers to cover your deductible. It is illegal and unethical. Not only that, most deductibles are around $1,000.00. The company will make up for the deductible they cover by using lesser quality materials and workmanship.
- If possible, avoid signing a contract the same day as your inspection. Make sure you have a solid proposal before moving forward.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, a 3% convenience charge will be applied for all credit card transactions.
Do you charge for site visits or estimates?
We do not charge for site visits or estimates.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we offer military discounts on all non-insurance work. Please speak with your project manager for more details.
Are you licensed and insured?
We are fully licensed and insured in the trades and areas where we work.
Do you work on insurance claims?
Yes, we work with all insurance companies. We will be able to fix all your problems on the exterior of your home.
Do you cover Insurance deductibles?
No, covering deductibles is against Colorado law. Please see Senate Bill 12-038 for more information, The Consumer Bill of Rights.
How long will it take to receive my estimate for the work I requested?
The size and scope of the work you requested will determine how quick estimates are returned. Small repairs may be given immediately on the initial site visit. Larger estimates will be returned no later than the next day. If more time is needed, your project manager will let you know. We want to ensure everything is accounted for so there are no surprises after we start the work.
What warranty do you offer?
We offer a five-year workmanship warranty on all complete roof replacements, a two-year workmanship warranty on all Simonton windows, and a one-year workmanship warranty on all other trade work. We do not offer warranties on small roof repairs.
All products we install come with a manufacturer's warranty. The warranty will vary based on the products you choose.
What do I do if my roof is leaking?
Call us immediately! Even if it is raining, we may be able to help. You need to act quickly to ensure you do not incur further damage
Back to Top